Well isn’t this a pleasant surprise? I’d like to give my sincerest thanks to the wonderful Lola-Ann, (does she not have an amazing name? So envious) whose blog(s) never fail to entertain me. Entertain is probably an inaccurate term; she keeps me checking for her posts though, that’s for sure! http://everythingsmorecynicalonpaper.wordpress.com Her link is there, check it out for an interesting read. She’s definitely in need of various opinions for her situation. Click the link for more! (I feel like an advertisement now, like those brochures where it says “[do this] for more information” et cetera, et cetera, but hey, Lola-Ann is worth it, trust me.) I’ve quite literally read my way into her life, and I genuinely like her as a person. You can tell a lot about someone through the way they write, (I guess that makes me a pompous, melodramatic twat) and in the case of http://everythingsmorecynicalonpaper.wordpress.com I approve! (Her link is provided again for your usage. I don’t hear that mouse clicking!)
So thank you my lovely!
I love each and every one of you that follow and like my pages. You all clearly have epic taste! [Cue cheeky wink here]. (Sorry!)
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you! (I think I’ve done this sufficiently, yes? Thank you, thank you, thank you!)
2. Attach the award to your site. (Above.)
3. Share seven random facts about yourself. (Oh dear. I don’t even know myself. These shall be found below.)
Seven random facts about the author of Mortal Musings:
1. I’m not very self aware, as will become evident in the following six statements.
2. I’m a midget. A thousand years ago, penguins, (who were recorded to be a whopping five feet) would have been an inch taller than me. Great.
3. I absorb myself into books, I become the main character, and somehow empathise with them.
4. My quiet thoughts are either about the various happenings of my life, usually very deep and philosophical, or daydreams of different scenarios I imagine myself into, (in relation to the countless fictional characters from my books and television programmes). Currently, I daydream about a crossover between the BBC’s Merlin and Doctor Who. In it, I am the heart of the TARDIS (the Doctor’s true wife), trapped in the medieval era of Merlin, where I am both Morgana’s half sibling and also, previously the King’s ward. (Don’t ask about the logistics or the validity of this character. It’s a daydream, I’m allowed!) Unless something is plaguing me from reality, I think about the above scenarios to help me fall asleep. It works, I always wake up with an unfinished scenario. It’s quite frustrating, really.
5. As is obvious in the previous statements and posts, I am extremely strange and weird: in serious need of psychological help. Most people find it amusing and endearing. What is wrong with them?
6. I am a complete fictional harlot; in love with countless fictional characters, all at the same time. Too many to even list. (Such a five-lettered-bleep, gah!)
7. I’m undecided about my future. I’ve always loved the sciences, and I have always wanted to go into medicine. I know that if I worked, I would be capable, but I’m not very good with remembering scientific facts. At the same time, I love the arts: English and Writing, Languages, History, Religious Studies. These I am good at blindfolded. But what to do with these subjects? What career to follow other than teaching? Ugh, dilemnas.
My nominations are:
Again, thank you. Farewell my lovelies!